1. General information.
- Website https://asl.pl/en is operated by AS Logistics Sp. z o.o., Osmańska 5 str., 02-823 Warsaw, Poland, NIP: PL9512267952.
- The website collects information on users and their behaviour by:
- Storing cookies on the users’ devices.
- Voluntarily entering information into the forms.
- Collecting log files of www server by AS Logistics Sp. z o.o., the hosting operator, operating at https://asl.pl/en.
2. Information in forms.
- The website collects information given voluntarily by the user.
- Also information on connection parameters (time stamp, IP address) can be collected.
- Data in the form are not made available to third parties unless the user agrees to it.
- Data entered into the form can be a collection of potential customers, registered by the Website Operator in the register held by the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection.
- Data entered into the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of the specific form, e.g. for processing a website request or commercial contact.
- Data entered into the forms can be transferred to entities engaged in the provision of some technical services: it applies in particular to the transfer of information about the owner of a registered domain to entities which are Internet domain operators (above all NaukowaiAkademickaSiećKomputerowaj.b.r – NASK), payment services or other entities cooperating with the Website Operator in this regard.
3. Information on cookies.
- Cookies are computer data, especially text files which are stored in the devices of the Website users and are intended for use for browsing pages of the Website. Cookies usually contain the name of the webpage they come from, time of storage on the device and a unique number.
- The Website Operator is the entity which transfers cookies into the device and has access to them.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- generation of statistics, helpful in understanding how Website Users use webpages, which allows improvement of the website structure and content;
- maintaining the session of the Website User (after logging in); thanks to it the User does not need to enter the login and password on each page of the website;
- determination of the user’s profile to display personalized materials in advertisement media, especially the Google network.
- The Website uses two basic cookie types: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files stored on the User’s device until he logs off, leaves the site or until the software (Internet browser) is closed. Permanent cookies are stored on the User’s device for the time set in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the user.
- By default, the software for browsing webpages (Internet browser) usually permits storing cookies on the User’s device. Website Users can change relevant settings. The Internet browser allows deleting cookies. Cookies can be automatically blocked. Detailed information is provided in the Help section or the documentation of the Internet browser.
- Cookies stored and used on the device of the Website User can also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website Operator.
- Cookies can be used by advertising networks, especially by Google network, to display advertisements tailored to the way the User uses the Website. For this purpose, cookies can store information on the navigation path of the User or how long the User browses a specific webpage.
- The user can review and edit information on the user preferences derived from cookies with the following tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
4. Server log files.
- Information on some behaviours of users are logged in the server layer. The data are used exclusively for service administration and ensuring the most efficient provision of hosting services.
- Browsed resources are identified via URLs. The following information can be also collected:
- time of the query arrival,
- time of sending the reply,
- name of the customer station: identification implemented via an HTTP protocol,
- information on errors occurring in the implementation of the HTTP transaction,
- URL of the page previously browsed by the User (referer link), if the website was accessed by a link,
- information on the user’s browser,
- Information on the IP address.
- The above data are not associated with specific persons browsing the pages.
- These data are used only for server administration.
5. Making data available.
- Data are made available to third parties exclusively to the extent permitted by the law.
- Data which enable identification of a natural person are made available only if permitted by this person.
- The Operator can be obliged to make information collected by the Website available to authorized authorities on the basis of legitimate requests within the scope determined in the request.
6. Cookie management: practically, how to express/withdraw consent?
- If the User does not want to store cookies, he/she can change browser preferences. We reserve that turning off cookies indispensable for authorization, safety and storing User preferences processes can impede browsing Internet pages and in extreme cases it can make it impossible.
- In order to manage cookie preferences, select your Internet browser/system and follow the instructions:
The administrator has appointed the Data Protection Officer, who is Norbert Bogucki, and with whom you can contact at email@example.com